Get rid of rough feet with a simple treatment at home. The foot mask helps to soften the rough, calluses skin, making it easier to remove.
Use these method a few times to help give you get the soft feet you desire.
You will need:
* Lemon Juice
* Wash Cloth
* Pumice Stone
- For Softer, Smoother, Healthier Looking Feet
- Crush 5-6 aspirin tablets and mix it with lemon juice to make a thick paste. ( But if you’re allergic to aspirin, sadly, this mask isn’t for you )
- Massage the aspirin mask on the feet.
- Wrap your feet with a plastic and cover it with a warm towel or socks.
- Rinse off after 10mins and use a loofah or foot file to gently get rid of the dead skin.
- The best-known tool is the pumice stone, which can be used in the shower to buff away dead skin.