1. Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
2. Bath & Tile Cleaner: Fill a spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
3. Helps treats acne.
4. Removes ticks; just add to skin and the tick will detach
5. Helps remove skin tags.
6. Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
7. Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
8. Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
9. Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
10. Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
11. A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
12. Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
13. Naturally cures bad breath. Do not swallow though.
14. Treats ringworm.
15. Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
16. Add a few drops of Tea Tree Oil to Aloe Vera or body lotion to help soothe itchiness and discomfort from rashes, bug bites, and sunburn.